Sunday, January 7, 2018

What was I thinking?

I have been organizing in my studio and came upon this stack of blocks for a quilt. I have no idea when I started it but I think it was going to be a quick charity quilt. That was years ago.

The good thing about a large studio is that you can stash/store lots of things. The bad thing about a large studio is that you can stash/store lots of things.

The fabrics are from Connecting threads and have been in my stash -- no wait, my curated fabric collection-- for years.

While I was deconstructing Mom's birthday quilt I decided to tackle these blocks also.

It is a drop in the bucket in studio organizing but I will be plugging away at it this year and sharing progress here.

Mystery block uses a layer cake square and a charm square with  two 5x10 rectangles.


Deconstructed and ready to be put back into the stash.







No comments:

Post a Comment