Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 7 goals February 12 to February 18

1. Three sofa cushions

I have the fabric and backing ready to prewash. I just need to zig zag the raw edges on the backing fabric. Looking forward to quilting this.

prewash fabric
quilt fabric
measure for cushions
finish edges
sew cushion
add buttons

2. Mom's quilt

What a task to deconstruct this quilt for the 4th and FINAL time. 

The quilt has now been deconstructed and I am going to deconstruct some of the arms so I can put them together better.

Apparently when I sewed them together originally I was in a hurry and just put the units together without much care.  

When I put the quilt back together I will use the method of half square triangles instead of inset triangles and squares. 


work on fixing the setting triangles
work on fixing the setting squares
cut down the diamond border to 6 1/2 inches

3. Complete lessons on EQ8 Class
Great lessons. There is so much to learn in EQ8.
Monday
Wednesday
Friday

4. Kate's Spectacular Stars Quilt
Such a fun project. Great to use EQ8. 
measure stars
measure borders
photograph quilt
draft in EQ8

5. En Provence
Finished all of my purple 4 patch units. YAY
4 patch units
QST green/yellow/neutral
QST green/purple/neutral








No comments:

Post a Comment